THE FORTETO DELLA LUJA
came to the current owner, Giancarlo Scaglione, from the original family.
The company has been documented since 1926, while the stone cave-cellar and part of the buildings date back to 1700.
Up to 1985, the Company was managed as a producer of grapes for sale, and only a small quantity was used to produce wine to be used by the family.
The grapes that came from our vineyards were highly considered by the buyers and received pardcular prizes for their excellent quality.
In 1985, being encouraged by Giacomo Bologna, the over-ripening of the Moscato grapes and the production of the Forteto della Luja Moscato wine started and achieved presdgious acknowledgments and the registration on the Loazzolo d.o.c. late harvesting on the G.U. of 19-05-1992.